Pine Ridge, South Carolina
5.0

Just like to say I have visited avalanche kennels. Love it love Kim and lee. I was gonna buy a puppy but Tbone came and I scooped him up loves everyone lee did wonders

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Avalanche Cane Corsos and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Avalanche Cane Corsos.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Animal Services category for more informed decision or compare Avalanche Cane Corsos to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Avalanche Cane Corsos?

Comments

Chesnee, South Carolina, United States #1273490

Thank you so much for this post! Lee & I are so pleased to hear how happy you are with Tbone.He is a wonderful dog! Thank you for giving him a wonderful FOREVER home!!

Columbus, Georgia, United States #1198927

I have been to visit Avalanche kennels several times.A few of those times unannounced.

It has always been a wonderful experience. I have three dogs from them. One is a Champion and one a service dog. I got to meet Tbone once while there, he was a good looking boy.

Kim & Lee have been nothing but kind to me.Thank you guys for my three amazing dogs!

to Marie Chesnee, South Carolina, United States #1273493

Thank you Marie for this awesome post.Lee and I are so pleased to hear how well your dogs are doing.

Thank you for all the hard work you have given to your dogs.You have done an amazing job!